Heart-Rate Training Technology
The DAC is proud to partner with MyZone, an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud based technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. Myzone monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising in real time and converts that into into Myzone Effort Points (MEPs). MEPs focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness. It is the tool for anyone who wants an accurate, gamified and motivating wearable. Myzone is 99.4% accurate and is respected as the fitness industry’s #1 wearable of choice.
How to Use MyZone
The MyZone Switch is the world’s first interchangeable exercise tracker for the gym, outdoors, or in water. Wear it on your wrist, arm, or chest, depending on your choice of physical activity. Track your workouts and share them with your fitness community through the MyZone app.
New to the MyZone product universe? Ask one of our friendly DAC Club Reps about how the MZ-Switch can help focus your workouts, have fun hitting your goals, and connect to a fitness network of DAC Members already using MyZone.
Get your MZ-Switch today at the DAC Pro Shop for just $109.
- Exercise inside and outside of a facility while their effort activity is recorded.
- Login online anywhere and track their activity and progress.
- Earn Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) for every minute of physical activity.
- Participate in challenges based on physical activity and measure results.
- Achieve goals via utilizing heart rate intensity feedback.